Recipe of the Month!
- 2 cup – oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon – baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon – salt
- 1 teaspoon – cinnamon
- 1/2 cup – banana
- 2 tablespoon – coconut oil
- 1 cup – milk
- 2 tablespoon – honey
- 1/2 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 1 medium – egg
- 1 cup – blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffins pan!
- In a medium bowl, add oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mash banana, add coconut oil, milk, honey, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and then fold in blueberries. You can use fresh or frozen berries.
- Fill muffins tins evenly, they won’t rise too much so you don’t need to leave room for rising. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm!
Try these recipes too!