CHADIS is a web-based screening, diagnostic and management system that administers and analyzes pre-visit, online questionnaires completed by parents, teens or teachers.
Please be advised that when you go to complete your questionnaire you will have two options to select from:
Select and complete Well Child/ check-up visit. If your child has a history of asthma you may also complete the Asthma Management questionnaire.
Note: The CHADIS website and system operates with the highest level of security and ALL patient information is completely confidential. Only your healthcare provider and their staff can see it.
How to Use CHADIS:
The following is designed to give you step-by-step instructions for using CHADIS.
- Type in the URL: www.CHADIS.com in the address bar or click here.
- Press the tab “For Families” located on the tool bar and click on “New Users Register Here” in the CHADIS Login box directly under the logo.
- Under “New Users,” enter your invitation code – Your code is 3012796750 no parentheses, slashes, dashes or spaces.
- Enter your first name, last name and e-mail address.
- Create a password and enter it into the Password box.
- Click “Register” to go to the next screen.
- After you have written down your Username and Password, press “login”.
- Click “Enroll a Child” and enter the requested information about your child.
- Select a doctor by choosing any of our doctors’ names.
- Choose a Visit Type:
- If your child has a Regular checkup visit or Behavior or Development focused visit within the two weeks, please select the appropriate visit label and proceed to
- If your child does not have one of these visits within the next 2 weeks, continue with your registration by selecting, “Initial Registration” and return to CHADIS when your appointment time is closer.
- Complete questionnaires: To begin each questionnaire, click on the word “Begin” to the left of the questionnaire name and select “Save and Continue” when completed.
- If you are satisfied with your answers, click “Submit Now”.
- If you have not finished the questionnaire, but need to stop, please select “Save and Quit” so that you can continue or restart the questionnaire at another time.
- If you have not finished the questionnaire, but need to stop, please select “Save and Quit” so that you can finish the questionnaire at another time.
- Complete this process for each questionnaire assigned.
- When all assigned questionnaires have been complete, please logout.