We are able to do many medical procedures here in the office.
Some of these include:
- Vision and hearing screens
- Nebulizer treatments for asthma
- Tympanometry – assessing for fluid behind the eardrum
- Ear wax removal
- Foreign body removal from ears, nose, etc.
- Burn care
- Incision and drainage of wounds
- Cauterizing oozing belly buttons
- Reduction of dislocated elbows
- Ear piercing
Many lab tests are performed at Potomac Pediatrics. These include:
- Blood tests for anemia, cholesterol, lead levels and other problems
- Strep cultures of the throat and other body parts
- Urine tests for infection, diabetes or other kidney problems
- Nasal swabs for flu tests and RSV
- Stool exam for blood
- Urine pregnancy tests
Lab Waiver Info
- Your insurance may not cover labs if they are done during your child’s appointment.
- If your child needs a lab done while you’re here, you may be required to pay at the time of service.
- A staff member will discuss this with you if it applies to your insurance policy.
If you have any questions about the Lab Waiver, please contact our billing department at: firstname.lastname@example.org