Televisit Scheduling with a Nurse
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Schedule a televisit with a Potomac Pediatrics Triage Nurse for the following concerns:
- Diaper Rash
- Other rashes or skin conditions
- Cold Symptoms
- Pink Eye
- School or Daycare Clearance Note
Here is what you can expect:
- The day of your appointment you will receive a text message to the cell phone number on file with a link and login instructions for your appointment.
- You will wait in the virtual waiting room until your appointment time. Our goal is to be on time to keep this service as easy and convenient as possible. Even with this goal, occasionally you may experience a short wait while the advice nurse is finishing answering questions, documenting, or scheduling an appointment for the previous patient. We ask that you please be patient and kind as we continue to work to bring you new accessible services.
- Televisits will be billed to insurance and are subject to copay/ coinsurance/ deductible. Your credit card on file will be charged for any patient responsibility.
SCHEDULE A NURSE TELEVISIT- CLICK HERE
Symptoms that require an office visit with a provider: Please call the office at (301) 279-6750 to make a same day appointment.
- Fever >101 F for more than 3 days
- Sore throat WITHOUT cough or congestion
- Sore throat WITH FEVER
- Known asthmatic using inhaler
- Ear pain