Each stage of our child’s life needs specific nutrients to help them grow, and the habits established in childhood can last a lifetime. We have a wonderful opportunity to have a positive impact on our child’s health!
Knowing the critical nutrients specific to each stage of development helps us capitalize on our child’s growth potential. Knowing age-appropriate, effective feeding practices enables us to nurture a life-long healthy relationship with food.
Ensuring your child receives adequate nutrition can be a struggle. I offer my support with:
- Age Appropriate Feeding Guidelines, Plans, and Support
- Transitioning Baby’s Foods*
- Feeding Disorders in Infants, Toddlers, and Young Children*
- Food Sensitivities & “Picky Eating*
- Food Allergies & Intolerances
- Eating Disorders*
- Weight Management*
- Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten-Free Diets
- Supporting Peak Athletic Performance
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases & Digestive Problems
To Learn about the What and How of feeding your child:
- Schedule an in-office Nutrition Consultation
- Request a customized seminar for your group
- Girl Scout Troops, Community Events, Daycares, Preschools, etc.
- Join us at an upcoming Group Nutrition Seminar
“Feeding Our Families” Series:
- Baby (6 – 12 months)
- Toddler (15 months – 4 years)
- Child (5 – 12 years)
- Teen (13 – 18 years)
Peanut Butter Party (6 – 12 months)
Check out our Nutrition Classes!
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
To optimize your child’s nutrition and prevent common pitfalls before they develop, consider pairing a 30-minute nutrition consult with your child’s 6-month, 18-month, 5-year, and 13-year Well-Child Visit.
To schedule a Nutrition Consult:
- Call: 301-279-6750
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org