Parenting is a full-time job, yet most of us never received formal training on how to speak to a teenager
- Do you ever feel defensive, frustrated or helpless when communicating with your teenager?
- Do you know how to listen so you can defuse the situation rather than escalate it?
Learning how to respond to your teen when they may attack, blame, withdraw, or lie is a necessary skill to communicate non-defensively. Join this virtual workshop to learn practical techniques that will help you improve your non-defensive communication with your teenager.
- Understand the difference between defensive and non-defensive communication
- Learn how to be non-defensive even when the situation feels overwhelming
- Learn proven strategies on how to de-escalate situations at home
- Improve your communication skills during difficult conversations
Register now by clicking on the date below!
February 28th at 5:30pm
*This seminar is exclusive to patients of Potomac Pediatrics*