Earn Your Merit Badge at Potomac Pediatrics
Led by Coach Allison, our Merit Badge Counselor, Health Coach, and First aid/CPR/AED instructor with the American Red Cross.
First Aid Merit Badge
What is First Aid? Help given to a sick or injured person until full medical treatment is available. Your scout will identify, discuss, explain, and demonstrate all requirements for this first aid badge.
- 6 Adhesive bandages
- 2 3-by-3-inch sterile gauze pads
- 1 roll of adhesive tape
- 1 3-by-6-inch moleskin
- 1 travel size of hand sanitizer
- 1 tube of triple antibiotic ointment
- 1 pair of medical scissors
- 1 CPR breathing barrier
- 1 pencil
- 1 note pad
Course running time will depend on participation. Allow 4 to 4.5 hours
* We do not review First Aid- Rank Requirements*
CHECK BACK FOR LATER DATES…
Personal Fitness Merit Badge
Receive your Personal Fitness Merit Badge now with our Merit Badge Counselor and Health Coach Allison. With her help, each scout will reach a new understanding of what personal fitness means and all components involved. After completion, each scout will receive their signed off merit badge application to turn into their troop leader.
This merit badge consists of 4 classes:
- August 23rd, 2021 at 5:00pm (Virtual Zoom Meeting)
- September 20th, 2021 at 5:00pm (Virtual Zoom Meeting)
- October 18th, 2021 at 5:00pm(Virtual Zoom Meeting)
- November 15th, 2021 at 5:00pm (Virtual Zoom Meeting)
All ZOOM meeting links will be directly emailed to you 2 days prior to the initial class on August 23rd.
Please note: 1 ticket purchase is for ALL 4 Virtual Zoom Sessions
Other Classes & Seminars You May Be Interested In:
To learn more About POPFitness with Coach Allison Click Here